Friday 19 February 2016

Prison school live drama


Five male students enrolls at a school that has all female students. The boarding school was formerly an all-girls high school until the new school year. The student council then places the 5 male students in a place known as the prison on charges that they were peeping on the girls in the showers. The 5 male students struggle to escape from the prison.

Based on the manga series "Kangoku Gakuen - Purizun Sukuru -" by Akira Hiramoto (first published February 7, 2011 in Weekly Young Magazine).




Okay I have to admit it I kinda knew what was coming when I read the plot introduction but I still thought it wouldn't be this much BDSM erotic stuff... This series is more like erotic stuff and little excuse with the word called plot so it was quite weird to find it from "normal series list" and not from some hentai listing. (by the way...why I find myself reviewing ecchi series though I watch much much more other genres....I guess they are easiest to make jokes from....)
But I have to admit even thought this series main fun may be the ecchi stuff the drama version was made with very good quality and the charas actually looked very much to their original manga versions. Why this is so important? Well hard to believe but 90% of the manga/anime to live drama conversions are veeeeery poorly made and the plot or even charas don't look at all the same. Not even near! 



What you don't believe me? Well... don't get me started with the worst example I have ever seen! *krhmDragonBallMovieKrhm*  But if I start with that I will never stop! (I will ramble about that later! You will see the horror!!!)







But these. These charas actually are as close to their originals as possible! 100% success!! 



Yey! I'm so happy to see this! Yes kamisama! I can die now happily!
....But......

....So I can't go to heaven yet..... Here I am in my personal hell where I need to watch all anime/manga/drama even the most stupid and worst ones.....


Thou I may remain in hell for nothing... who would like to listen my lazy otaku reviewing babble rambling........



Okay! Okay! Okay! 

So Prison school... Is full of weird ecchi situations and especially stuff with various toilet liquids....which is not for my liking..... One weird situation was when the main chara was hiding in a tree and one of the "evil council girls" were having problem that she needed to go to toilet but there seemed to be no toilet near...(thou there were building just next to her....but oh well) so she decided to pee in the ground and that moment the guy fell from the tree and saw it. And that's not even all of it so the girl wanted to get revenge and tried to force the guy to pee in toilet when she were looking but the guy accidentally peed on to her..... really?! seriously?! Come on is this whole series full of this kind of situations? 



....yes mostly...seems so....

And look how this chara looks! She treats the guys like crap because they are looking to her boobs but goddammit how you couldn't look when you wear them like that!


I mean really?! They almost seems like exploding! Watch out! They will explode!


That's not enough? Well one weird thing is still bugging me...How the hell the one girl can order crows even without saying nothing!?!? What random shit is that??? Some random fantasy element in this show or what???


I won't waste my time for this anymore! There you have it! I need to move to next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment